This Weeks Specials and Snacks

Week of March 2nd
Mon. Music/Karli
Tues. Katee
Wed. Lia
Thurs. P.E./Liam
Fri. Early Dismissal 10:30-12:00

(remember to wear tennis shoes on P.E. day!)


This Month:
Social Studies/Science

St. Patrick's Day/Insects

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey Moms-

If any of you are working or visiting in the classroom and would like to take pictures please do and send them my way! Anyone can share what's going on and have it posted to the blog by either myself (Cara - Abby's Mom) or Mrs. Flanagan.

Also, if you would like to contribute by writing a post please e-mail me and I'll post it for you.

We would love to hear:

The funny things kids say,
Different activities the kids do when they rotate stations,
Craft ideas and what the kids think about school.
please feel free to share and add to the blog.

you can email me at
gardenviewcottage(at)cox(dot)net
Thanks,
Cara (Abby's Mom)

No comments: